1st Week 18th to 25th of April 2015
2nd Week 25th of April to 2nd of May 2015
Soma Bay, Egypt
10 people/week maximum
- 7 nights at the Breakers Hotel in double room (from Saturday to Saturday)
- half board (breakfast and dinners)
- 7 Beaufort club services: compressor, beach boys, security boat, landing and launching area, club house…
- Airport transfer, from Hurghada, to the hotel.
- Downwinder trip, snorkling, wakeboard
- Lycra and T-shirts thanks to our friends at Kitaddict
- And of course the six full days of coaching, from Sunday to Friday included!
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Plane tickets (Please check www.skyscanner.net for available prices)
- Lunch and drinks (between 5€ and 15€/day)
- Rental of kitesurfing gear (optional: around 300€ a week)
THE COACHING WEEK
After welcoming you on Saturday, the KiteAcademy coaching will start on Sunday and last until Friday included. The clinics will host a maximum of 10 kiters.
The coaching day will start right after breakfast (or even before breakfast for the more motivated ones), and last until the sun sets, around 6 or 7 PM. Two coaches will supervise you all day long, with just a lunch break at around noon.
Every evening, the coaches will debrief the day, and get you ready for the next. Since the coaches will be available all day long, it’s up to you to organize your days with them. Maximize your time on the water: our advice, our experience, demos, video, everything will be ready to help you!
During the stay, if conditions allow it, we will use cameras to help you improve: direct feedback on the spot, but also during the evenings: nothing better to see and analyse your riding!
A TYPICAL DAY
7h-9h AM: Breakfast, daily set up
9h-12h AM: Lessons, demo, etc., on the spot, supervised by our two coaches. The tips and lessons will be as personalized as possible, to optimize your progression.
12h AM-1h30 PM : Lunch break. It can be moved, cancelled, postponed… according to the forecast and wind conditions, to try to get the most out of the best conditions available.
1h30-6h PM : Lessons, demo, etc., on the spot, supervised by our two coaches. The tips and lessons will be as personalized as possible, to optimize your progression. We will then be filming when possible. We might split the group into smaller groups then, to make tips and pointers thoroughly personalized.
6h-7h PM : After session.
7h PM-….: video debriefing, theory, dinner, planning of the next day…
Services included during your stay, courtesy of the kiteclub « 7bft KiteHouse Soma Bay »
- gear storage on the spot
- security boat
- beach boys
- landing and launching area
- access to the club house
Extra services like food and drinks, kite repair, shop, and many more are available at the club:
During the clinic, you will be housed in double room at «The Breakers Diving and Surfing Lodge», 4 star hotel, on the tip of the Soma Bay peninsula. The stay is 7 nights long : from Saturday to Saturday.
Very comfortable, ideally situated, you will have access to all the services of the hotel :
Catering services during your stay with us include breakfasts and dinners, courtesy of « The Breakers Diving and Surfing Lodge ».
Three bars/restaurant are also available: one at the kite club, one on the terrace with sea view, and one on the roof of the hotel.
Back and forth transfers will be organized for you between the Hurghada airport and your hotel, « The Breakers Diving and Surfing Lodge ». Give us your flight details and everything will be arranged for you. Transfer times are about 45 minutes.
OPTIONS (depending on availability)
- single room additional charge (126€/weeks)
- kitesurfing gear rental (around 300€/weeks)
- special price for accompanying travellers
- extra days/weeks (starting at 307€/weeks)
- photo/video services
- private lessons (outside of the coaching week)
- baby sitting
FOR MORE INFORMATION
About the spot, the coaches, kiteacademy coaching, of for any other questions, contact us!